This fun-filled tasting event (formerly known as our International Tasting Gala) showcases the finest food from some of NJ’s favorite restaurants and includes a Basket and Silent Auction plus a Wine Pull. Funds raised benefit the 4,000 children, adults and families served by the agency each year.
Each year, FAMILYConnections honors members of the community who give of themselves to improve the lives of others.
The following individuals have been honored as Champions of the People:
- Richard J. Codey and Mary Jo Codey, Former NJ Governor and First Lady
- Kevin Ryan, Former Commissioner, NJ Department of Children and Families
- Shelden Ogilvy Pisani, Ph.D., Past President, FAMILYConnections Board of Trustees
- The Honorable Paula T. Dow, former NJ Attorney General
- Michael R. Griffinger, Esq., Gibbons PC
- Assemblywoman Mila M. Jasey
- Toby Cooperman, Community Advocate
- Chandra Wilson, star of Grey’s Anatomy
- Lawrence Rosen, Chairman, Cra-Z-Art
- Christian McBride and Melissa Walker, Grammy Winning Bassist and Acclaimed Jazz Vocalist and Founder of Jazz House Kids
- James Laird, Award Winning Chef, Restaurant Serenade
The following individuals have been honored for Lifetime Achievement:
- Arthur Straussberg, Past President, FAMILYConnections Board of Trustees
- Roger Manshel, Past President, FAMILYConnectons Board of Trustees
- Paula Sabreen, FAMILYConnections Executive Director, (retired)
- Lloyd and Bunny Ucko, Longtime FAMILYConnections Supporters
- Ellen M. Davenport, Past President, FAMILYConnections Board of Trustees
Read these Gala Journals and learn more about this fun-filled evening of music, fine food and wine.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a sponsor or advertiser for this event, please contact Nancy Wellbrock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-323-3412.