Intensive home-based services to DCPP-involved youth to stabilize and strengthen families so they can successfully and independently manage life’s challenges without the involvement of supervising agencies.
Eligibility & Referral Information
Youth and family must be DCPP-involved and referral must come from the DCPP caseworker.
- Biopsychosocial assessment
- In-home individual and family therapy
- Skill-building exercises to enhance family communication and life skills
- Regular case conference meetings with DCPP
Examples of Issues We Address
- At-risk foster placements
- Youth engaging in high-risk behaviors
- Parent-child conflict
Please contact Konniesha Moulton at 973-323-3577 or