395 So. Center St.
A comprehensive, two-tiered prevention and treatment program for youth identified as having engaged in sexually inappropriate and/or abusive behaviors. Safe Journeys focuses on reduction of risk and increased safety for the participants, their families, and the community by helping the participants develop an understanding of the behavior and its causes, take responsibility, and attain the knowledge and skills needed to avoid engaging in further sexual behavior problems and future problem behaviors of all kinds.
Eligibility & Referral Information
- Eligibility- Ages 11-18
- Client must have been under 18 at time of offending behaviors.
- Referrals must come from the courts, DCP&P, Children’s System Of Care, or the Juvenile Justice Commission
- Comprehensive assessment
- Individual and family psychotherapy
- Case management
- Case conferencing with referral resources
Examples of Issues We Address
- Sexually inappropriate behaviors
- Sexual abusive behaviors