395 S. Center Street,
Intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment for men with children, including counseling, peer support, employability training, transportation and childcare to help fathers get off of drugs and stay clean while strengthening their parenting and life skills.
Eligibility & Referral Information
- Clients must be male parents assessed to be in need of drug and/or alcohol treatment at an IOP level of care.
- Clients must DYFS involved or at risk of DYFS involvement.
- Clinical assessments of substance abuse and mental health needs
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Life Skills training, Parenting Skills training, Anger Management, Stress Management
- Addiction Education and Relapse Prevention
- Gender-specific counseling
- Co-occurring substance abuse and mental health treatment, when appropriate
- Coordination with DYFS
- Regular drug screens
- Referrals to other services
- Transportation assistance & meals
Examples of Issues We Address
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Family conflicts
- Education and employment challenges
- Coping with children residing in foster care due to father’s substance abuse
- Education and employment challenges.