PAT is a home visitation program for expectant mothers and parents of children aged 0 – 36 months living in Essex County. The goal of the program is to provide parents with the information, support and encouragement they need to help their children develop optimally during the crucial early years of life. Parent Educators develop individualized plans for each family, focusing on their unique needs.
Eligibility & Referral Information
Open to expectant mothers and parents of children aged 1-18 months living in Essex County.
- Personal visits in the home
- Peer support, education and parenting skills-development through monthly Group Connections meetings
- Hearing, vision, cognitive, social, emotional, speech and motor development screenings.
- Linkage to community resources
Examples of Issues We Address
- Positive parent-child interaction
- Development-centered parenting
- Improved family well-being
- Supporting families through healthy pregnancies
- Individualized goal setting
Please contact Illyjany Valdez at 973 -323-3901 or