Groups are held at safe, convenient locations in Orange, East Orange and other Essex communities.
Sessions are generally from 5:00-8:00 p.m. weekly.
Evidence-based prevention programming and support for the whole family, delivered at convenient locations throughout Urban Essex County, to empower parents, strengthen family bonds and nurture children’s social and emotional development.
Eligibility & Referral Information
- Open to all families in Essex County.
- Nationally-recognized Strengthening Families Program SFP curriculum
- A 14-week family skills program including:
- Complimentary Dinner
- Food to take home
- Fun Games
- Gift Cards for Parents each week
- Fun Gifts for Kids
Examples of Issues We Address
- Strengthening family bonds
- Improving parent-child communication
- Improving sibling relationships
- Parenting skills
- Effective goal-setting
Contact Tamika Withers at 973-323-3908