Early Childhood Development
Nurturing early social and emotional growth so young children start off strong and confident and caring.
School & Community Based Services
Meeting teens and families in their own community.
Domestic Violence Services
Creating safe space for both children and parent survivors to express their pain, develop their strengths, and build their dreams.
Services for At-Risk Youth
Helping youth see their own strengths
and believe in their power to take
a better path.
- Family Crisis Intervention Program (FCIP)
- Safe Journeys
- OTARY (Outreach to At-Risk Youth)
Family Support & Reunification
Giving families the tools and support they
deserve so they can stay together and
bond and thrive.
- Adolescent Crisis Intervention Program (ACIP)
- Community Case Management
- Foster Healing
- Foster Care Support Services
- Reunity Houses
- Supportive Visitation
Mental Health and Addiction Services
Enhancing coping skills, insight, and autonomy and strengthening the wellness and recovery of both youth and adults
- Wellness House
- Outpatient Mental Health
- Bi-lingual Clinical Services
- Integrated Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Program (OSAP)
Older Adult Services
Empowering seniors to take care of their health and strengthen their independence.
- A Matter of Balance Workshop Series
- Caregiver Connections
- Senior Connections
- Take Control of Your Health Workshop Series