Invest your knowledge, creativity and heart in Family Connections and you’ll make a difference—changing lives and strengthening your community. Interested in working with a specific age group or community challenge? We always try to link volunteers with opportunities that match their passions.
One of the best ways you can volunteer is on your own time and in the comfort of your home: For too long, Family Connections has been the best kept secret in Northern New Jersey. To change that, we need a community of volunteers to like, re-post, and forward our social media news to their own networks of friends. So please join us on your favorite social media platforms and be a volunteer-influencer. Think of yourself as part of our PR Team, promoting Family Connections messages to a larger audience.
Other volunteer opportunities:
- Create your own fundraising campaign for one of our programs – among your friends or in your faith-based or other civic organization.
- Young people looking for a community service or mitzvah project: let’s talk!
- Organize a Corporate Volunteer Day with us.
- Be a Homework Helper at one of our School-Based programs.
- Run for us in your favorite 5-K.
- Volunteer to serve on our Board of Trustees.
- We also welcome the professional expertise of non-Board members to serve on specific Committees of our Board (e.g. Finance, Fundraising, Facilities, Human Resources).
For more information, connect with us at [email protected].