Individualized, in-home assessments, counseling, and service linkage for families experiencing challenges, to enhance child safety, family stability, and strong positive parenting.
Eligibility & Referral Information
- For families who do not have an active DYFS case but are deemed in need of support. Referral must come from the Western Essex South Local DYFS Office.
- Biopsychosocial assessment
- In-home individual and family counseling
- Skill-building exercises to enhance family communication and life skills
- Regular case conference meetings with DYFS
Examples of Issues We Address
- Parenting challenges
- Strengthening coping skills
- Youth engaging in high-risk behaviors
- Parent-child conflict
- Education and employment
- Housing and medical needs
Contact Konniesha Moulton at 973-762-3902 ext. 4502, or email@example.com.