395 South Center St,
Orange, NJ or other location(s) depending on client needs.
Comprehensive evidence-based services for adults confronting both mental health and substance abuse issues. The program follows the SAMHSA model of integrated co-occurring treatment and includes a comprehensive psychosocial assessment followed by treatment and/or referrals as needed.
Eligibility & Referral Information
- 18 years or older.
- Clients must have co-existing diagnoses of significant mental
health and substance abuse disorders.
- Clients may be referred from the courts or other substance abuse / mental health providers.
- Clients may also self refer.
Depending on the level of need:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychiatric Services
- Family Therapy
Examples of Issues We Address
- Drug Abuse & Dependence on Alcohol,
Marijuana, Opiates, Stimulants, Prescription Drugs
- Mood Disorders including Major Depression and
Bipolar Disorder; Psychotic Disorders; Anxiety
Disorders including PTSD.
Please contact Karen Koch-Ramirez at 973-675-3817. or