395 So. Center St.
Strengths-based substance abuse treatment for adults at all stages of the recovery process, including individual and group counseling as well as co-occurring treatment for clients needing both mental health and substance abuse services.
Eligibility & Referral Information
- Clients must be 18 years of age or older, residing in Essex County. Clients may be self-referred or referred by Essex County Courts, DYFS, or other community providers.
- Individual substance abuse counseling
- Group counseling, including relapse prevention
- Family counseling, when appropriate
- Co-occurring substance abuse and mental health treatment, when appropriate
- Coordination with referral sources for mandated clients
Examples of Issues We Address
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Family conflicts
- Education and employment challenges
Contact Genevieve Tufaro at 973-323-3441 or