395 S.Center St.,
Orange, NJ 07050
Intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment for women with children, including counseling, transportation & childcare assistance, so participants develop the skills to strengthen their recovery, improve their parenting, and better cope with life’s challenges.
Eligibility & Referral Information
- Clients must be female parents assessed to be in need of drug and/or alcohol treatment at an IOP level of care.
- Clients must be DYFS involved or at-risk of DYFS involvement.
- Clinical assessments of substance abuse and mental health needs
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Life Skills training, Parenting Skills training, Anger Management, Stress Management
- Addiction Education and Relapse Prevention
- Co-occurring substance abuse and mental health treatment, when appropriate
- Gender-specific counseling
- Yoga and other supportive activities
- Coordination with DYFS
- Regular drug screens
- Referrals to other services
- Transportation assistance & meals
Examples of Issues We Address
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Family conflicts
- Education and employment challenges
- Coping with children residing in foster care due to mother’s substance abuse
Contact Genevieve Tufaro at 973-675-3817 or